Eargasms

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fo' shizzle

Edit - I missed out some stuff yesterday. I really have to start proof reading my blog.

Hanged out with the gang today. By the gang, I mean Jun Yao, Ivan, Steph, Flo and oddly, my sister, Grace. Steph finally got hooked on Facebook. I only managed to play my new Fallout: New Vegas for 15 minutes before she threatened me to get off the computer to play "pictionary". When I got off the computer seat, she used her Facebook. Obsession is scary. But this is scarier.

Photobucket

Walked over to al Madina but it was closed. Went over to 7-eleven, got some slurpies, drinks, cup noodles and 2 muffins and ate them at the bus stop. Grace spilled the slurpie all over the floor. My slippers were sticky as crap after that happened. We're so badass, spending the 1st day of the holidays at a bus stop.

Photobucket

Found out that Florence couldn't ride a bike and decided that we should teach her how to ride. She's the first person our group didn't manage to teach! My clean record, tarnished. By record, I mean one person, Vivien. Raced with our bicycles, Flo was left out of course. Came in at first place, thank you 3rd gear! Junyao came in second and Steph was last third. I feel like a kid again, racing on a bike!

CRAZY AMOUNT OF PICTURES,
ENJOY THE LAG

Photobucket
Ninja

Photobucket
We were playing Obscure. Ivan freaked out and stopped playing.

Photobucket
Grace said my skin looks good here!

Photobucket
Patrick is the only thing fixing this picture

Photobucket
Too many camwhore pictures to upload! So I only uploaded two. Your soul has been saved.

Photobucket
Steph got elbowed. Typical Junyao asshole face

Photobucket
Could someone call the zoo? I think I found the escaped monkey.

Photobucket
Come on, that drink wasn't that sour.


Photobucket
Junyao blabbering away about spicy food


Photobucket
New kind of drug?


Photobucket


Photobucket
I have the most awesome expressions


Photobucket
Her dad's a dentist FYI


Photobucket


Photobucket
Ivan leading the pack


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
FREEDOM!


Photobucket
My asshole look


Photobucket
Stupid happy look


Photobucket
Gaga look


Photobucket
Kampung look


Photobucket
Hero stance!


Photobucket
Hero stare!


Photobucket
Douche look


Photobucket
Douchier look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...