Eargasms

Friday, November 12, 2010

Button mashing

Arghhhhh, I can't resist the tempting call of my dusty 2007 PS2 any longer! I really shouldn't have been on Youtube checking out all the new game trailers. The games now have really, really, REALLY gotten a whole lot better.


Vanquish



Dead Space 2


I've always loved games that have the main character being super-mega-duper-ultra-godlike powerful. Destruction on a massive scale is always welcomed too. Maybe that why I have dreams of destroying meteors with just my fists or destroying an entire army single handedly. Sue me for being childish, but that's why I'm awesome . . . and slightly power crazy.

Now the big problem is, should I work my ass off this holiday to scrap some money together to buy myself an XBox 360 or I could just ignore the temptation till this phase of mine is over?

Well, gonna go finish of some of my old games on the PS2. Especially, Dirge of Cerberus. Maybe I'll go buy some games for my computer if I get the chance.

I'm also kinda disappointed that I have no new photos to upload cause of my photography fatigue.

Nuff' said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...