Eargasms

Friday, March 18, 2011

Rebbeca Black, Y U SO FAMOUS?!

AHHHHHH! I'll give you my seat! Just please, don't sing!

Okay, okay, I kid. So we all know that this girl here got really, really famous really really fast. I have no idea on how she became this famous so fast but for those of you who don't know who she is yet, go to my previous post. But Rebbeca, I got a question to ask


Oh and another thing, 21 December 2012, which is supposed to be our doomsday, falls on a Friday. Coincidence, or is this her cheeky way of giving us a spoiler of a new music video that she'll release on that day?

This is just me trolling around. Gotta love how Usher is so good at choosing young talented girls to make famous . . . *coughjustinbiebercough*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...