Eargasms

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Adjusting Destiny

Went to Mid Valley with Junyao, Ivan, Florence and Shi Shi to watch Beastly but the tickets were sold out. That's not the worst part though. Since I went to help Ivan carry the food at McD's, they bought tickets to The Adjustment Bureau without knowing I had already watched it.


They movie's pretty okay but I don't suggest watching it twice. I couldn't sleep in the cinema either cause we we're 2 seats away from the screen! It's also no fun making fun of the movie on your own when other people are concentration on the movies.

Took the cab back home. Those cab drivers really know how to take the long ways. They even mix up the destinations to get you to pay more. Sigh, Malaysia has to get it's public transport system back on track. Even our KTM system is really, really crappy. I've used public transport in other countries like Hong Kong and European countries and they are really efficient. Ours is like poo poo compared to their's.

No pictures cause I don't really wanna use my camera until I get this lens.

Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G

Arrrrrrrghhhhhhh, the cheapest I can find is priced at Rm760. The worst part is, that's not all I have to want to spend on.

HTC Desire S

I wanna get this phone cause I made a really dumb decision buying the Nokia C6-00. Such a stupid phone. It lags as if runs on windows '98 or something like. There are no apps either. Internet browser lags up and can't load big websites like memebase (my source of entertainment).

A pair of shoes cause my converse is in pretty bad shape. My mum says that anything I wear on my feet will get destroyed and I pretty much agree with her. The worst part is that my converse are limited edition with only 7 or 8 in each shop and was my 15th birthday from my amigos.

A laptop and a car, preferably a Maserati so I can feel like friggin' James Bond


And sunglasses cause driving without a pair sucks.
God dammit, I'm an expensive kid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...