Eargasms

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sleep is my drug and my bed is my dealer

Girls' Generation - Mistake



Exams dragged on endlessly and by endlessly, I mean a month. The worst part is, I had to cram every night for that past month because of my procrastination of my studies. You can't blame me, the exams are too close to the holidays, hardly anyone would have the proper will to study.

During this past week, I've only gotten 6 hours of sleep a day. I know, to most of you, this isn't a little amount, but to me it is! I usually sleep a good 8 - 10 hours a day. I need my sleep for my growth you know. I am slightly taller than the average Malaysian by 2cm and I'm 166 by the way. This sucks.

Well anyways, as you can see, my blog is back, my cBox is always open and my Twitter is active. Be kind, and leave a message.

Nuff' said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...