Eargasms

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Out of bounds


Leaving for London tomorrow morning at around 7 in the morning. Text at your own risk. 

Anyways, as a child, I would get soooooo exited about a trip that I can't sleep the night before. Now, I feel pretty nonchalant about this trip. Maybe it's cause the British pounds are 5.1 times the value of Malaysian ringgit. Meh, but it's gonna be an enjoyable trip. Gonna come home with a bunch of awesome pictures.

But there's one thing I'll miss a lot other than my buddies.

Curry and other spicy foods!


I'll be back on the 1st of December I think and I'll do all the awesome stuff with you guys! Like laser tag, loitering at the mamak and catching a movie.

Oh and I really hope that my 14 hour flight can be an enjoyable flight with beautiful air stewardesses and good movies. I didn't like my previous flight to London using Sri Lanka Air. The stewardesses were kinda grumpy and the air freshener smelled like Bollywood. Don't ask me how Bollywood smells like and how on earth I know how Bollywood smells like.

Nuff' said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...