Eargasms

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

School sucks up half my day


I AM BACK! I haven't been updating cause my time on the internet is pretty limited. When I go online, I read comics and play games for however long I am online. Yeah, I am the perfect SPM candidate and role model. I've finished off the comic I was reading (115 chapters and still going on!) and now I got time to blog again! Rejoice people! You can stalk my every move from the privacy and comfort of your house computer again.

We had to choose our co-curricular activities for the year today. This allowed everyone to skip the first 3 study periods of the day!

I forgot to inform my photographers about today's event. For those of you wondering why I have photogs, it's because I'm the Chief Editor for this years school magazine. I'm still kinda have no theme for the magazine. This sucks. But luckily, I got to use the school's camera. So technically, I haven't failed at my job yet.

Falling ill and I gotta handle the auditions for new Editorial Board members tomorrow. Wish me luck.

A little birdie gave Cheemeng's bag a present.

Perfect sudent

Nuff' said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...