Eargasms

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A curtain call for 2010

The last sunset of 2010

Happy new years guys! It's 2011 right now which means I have loads of stuff that's gonna be waiting for me

  1. SPM. Straight A's, baby.
  2. I CAN DRIVE THIS YEAR!! Watch out drivers of Malaysia. Imma comming to ram your cars grace the road with my excellent and law abiding driving.
  3. SNSD concert?!
Well 2010 was quite an eventful year for me. The event that probably stood out the most was seeing my grandma go to the hospital. She's not in any critical condition but the fact that she has to stay in the hospital is pretty scary. She's still in the hospital right now and I hope she has a swift recovery.

My new year's resolution for the year 2011 is

"Be better"

It's pretty simple but at least it's possible. Wanna know what were my new years resolution for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010?

"Pray that hot/attractive girls enroll in the school!"

This sorta never happened. That's why I've got a more down to earth resolution this year. Even if there were any slightly attractive girls that enrolled into my school, they'd turn lala in a month. It's an epidemic of epicly creepy porportions I tell you!


Nuff' said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...