Eargasms

Monday, January 3, 2011

Teachers aren't hairstylists


Got my sideburns snipped off today. So I decided to shave off the whole thing! Hooray for random, spontaneous decisions! I haven't had hair this short in a long time and it's pretty refreshing. My head feels alot lighter and I think I can run faster now cause I'm more aerodynamic and more asshole. Yes, having short hair makes me feel asshole.

First day of school today. Assembly was short but unnecessary if you asked me. On the plus side, my class was one of the only 2 and a half classes to receive new tables and chairs! My class, 5 Cemerlang and some class (these guys only got half though) got these new plastic/metal tables and those plastic chairs with the higher back rest.

Oh and God must've got my message late. I wanted it to rain in the morning but it rained in the afternoon instead and caused a traffic jam which delayed my journey home by 40 minutes. Thanks God, at least you made it rain. :)

Nuff' said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...