Eargasms

Friday, December 3, 2010

Because my grandson is holding me hostage

Listen to Luda's part

GO GRANDMA! In my opinion, Justin Bieber ain't got nothing on this grandma. This grandma has a manlier voice than Bieber's! Don't get me wrong, I ain't a hater, I'm just pointing out the obvious. Thankfully, his voice is cracking and he cut his hair so little that there's hardly any difference short. His music's not that bad either.

Speaking of music, check out this music video I saw while I was in the United Kingdom

His pants are flashy as hell! What the hell? 2 people playing 1 double headed guitar!

So yeah, this was a Youtube fueled update. I still can't transfer the pictures into my computer yet, but I'll try soon!

Nuff' said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...