Eargasms

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Burgers are ninja fuel

Went to Sunway Pyramid today and ate at this awesomely themed burger shop called Ninja Joe. It's so cool! Instead of ordering how many burgers you want, you say how many ninjas are dining! It gets even better because the only burgers that they sell there are made of sweet sweet, delicious, succulent PORK that are available in 6 different sauces. Today was the first time I had a pork burger in Malaysia.

Photobucket
I nom nom-ed the oink oink

Photobucket
I love pork too

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm a ninja. You wanna know why? Cause I recently bought a pair of surf pants made from recycled bottles and textiles. I am so green. Oh and I don't surf. I just wear my surf pants and laze around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Really cool piece of art but if a bunch of real sea creatures bunched up to make a peace sign in real life, I'd be freaked out

Photobucket
Standard retail price $79.99. In RM that would be:
79.99 x 3 = RM 239.97

Oh and cool thing about the price of this pair of pants. I got it for only RM29. HALLELUJAH!!

NUFF' SAID SUCKERS!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...