Eargasms

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This is a rant on traveling


I love traveling but I always have some slight problems when it comes to doing it. For starters, whenever I go long distance travelling, I get majorly horrible jet lag. Last night I tossed and turned in my bed from 10pm till 4am and I woke up at 7.30am to stop the jet lag cycle. Today will be a really long day. Someone should really invent a teleporting machine.

Secondly, with long stays, I get used to all the hotel stuff. I was used to my room's hard pillow and noisy, about to fall fan but after being gone for 9 days, this now annoys the crap outta me. Not literally though, cause I don't crap on my bed.

Lastly, I think I'm sorta a running addict. If I don't run, I feel messed up. Which is why I used the gym at Holiday Inn Edinburgh. Amazingly Edinburgh isn't pronounced as Ed-din-burgh but it's pronounced as Ed-din-bra.

Well that's all I have to complain about. Imma go enjoy my Curry Maggi now.

Nuff' said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...