Eargasms

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kids, they'll drive you insane

Mini me!! Aren't I awesome in my fighting pose?

Kids, crazy little things aren't they? Had my 3 cousins stay with us for the past 2 days and they'll be staying here till Friday. They're girls aged at 13, 10 and 2. I had my hands full trying to look after them! I salute my mum for being able to keep up with their annoying little antics.

I actually didn't know their ages and had to ask my mum, but if you asked me to guess their ages based on behavior, I would say 9, 7 and 2. They were SO hyper.

At that age, I was most probably just really asshole and kind of a brat but not really hyper. Now I'm just asshole. Awww yeah. Anyways, before this experience, I've always wanted 2 to 4 kids, but now, I want negative 2. They're really such a handful!

So yeah, I've got another 3 days of this to cope with and then I'll have the weekends off and finally, I'll have to haul my sorry ass back to school for one last year.

Nuff' said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...