Eargasms

Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh muffin muffin muffin

  SS501 - Crazy 4 U
(Copied this little idea from Miss Bibien. Hope you don't mind, this is uber cool)


Went for tuition at Kasturi today. Was late and the first period Biology classes were canceled. So everyone, being diligent little students, crammed up the Chemistry classes. There were probably one or two available seats left since we were late. So JY, Ivan and I went to Times Square. I know what you must be thinking, "Why on earth would Bryan go to some lala spawning area?". Well for starters, waiting for the next class to start would take 2 and a half hours. I'd die of boredom and heat stroke if I kept walking rounds around Petaling Street.

Took the LRT and arrived there after one stop. Fun fact about Times Square. The higher you travel up Times, the lala-er it gets. I'm not kidding you. The first 2 two floors are nice, brightly lighted, pretty classy looking. Go up to the 3rd floor and it gets a little sketchier. There's still sunlight and the only shop that I know that sells Onitsuka Tigers is there. The shop is one of the reason why I haven't immediately downgraded the floor and lingered around.

Any higher than that and ughhhhhh. We stopped going up at the 5th floor. Any higher and I think we'd get mugged! Nah, I kid. Checked out Cosmo World too but was too chicken broke and lacked time to go. JY can't call Ivan a pussy anymore cause he rode the roller coaster twice. IT LOOKS SCARY!! Theme park outting anyone? I wanna get over my little fear of heights!

Ate at Kenny Roger's then hauled our little asses back to Kasturi for 2 and a half hours of Chemistry.

Hehehehehehe, I nabbed myself the biggest muffin. Look at JY's pathetic excuse for a muffin! 

Used my phone to take the pictures. I haven't used or uploaded my phone's picture onto my blog for a long time.

Nuff' said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...