Eargasms

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Whether it's salvageable, I'd never know

Big Ben

Grace returned my precious camera 2 days ago. That means I'll be updating about my UK trip with whatever pictures I have. It's still pretty depressing that 1200+ pictures just went up in smoke. Maybe I should've kept the camera in a camera bag. The cold probably got to the memory card. But you can't blame me, the camera bag is pretty fugly.

Ughhhh.

There's something real freaky about the United Kingdom though. For starters, most of the women are taller than then men. That is depressing as crap in my opinion. What makes it worse is that they wear heels! It's because of this that my ego sky rockets up every time I see an European women that's shorter than me. Then I realize the majority of the women there are taller and my ego plummets again. Random fact for you readers, I'm hitting my second growth spurt. Hehehehe, 170cm here I come. 

Secondly, some women/girls there just wear a skirt with some leggings in the cold! I wear a shirt + a hoodie + a freaking ski jacket + long johns + jeans + gloves. I look like a freaking Eskimo! 

Long Johns. I feel like a superhero when I put this on . . . or maybe some gay ballerina. Mostly gay ballerina, but at least I can stay warm! You'd understand if you were there suffering the wrath of -5 degrees Celsius!

Thirdly, the amount of day light you get there is irrational. In the summer, the sun sets at 10pm whereas during the winter, the sun sets at 4.30pm. There were so many great sunsets while I was there but I was stuck in the coach most of the time. My coach driver says that it's called a coach, not a bus. A coach is driven by awesome people and a bus is driven by crazy people around and around the city. I agree cause I nearly got run over by a stupid double decker bus.

Photobucket
Porridge the bear at Bichester Shopping District. This dude is the keeper of Chanel, Prada, Gucci and all those brands that I can't afford.

Photobucket
My hair is so awesomely brown

Photobucket

Photobucket
FYI, the ground was tilted. I am definitely taller than this.



Lights

Photobucket
The shoe shop where I got my new shoes. To all the peeps who bought me my Converse back in 2009, the shoe is falling apart! You'd be shocked with the shoe I bought. That's gonna be the next post.

Satisfied? Nuff' said.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...