Eargasms

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Loud music and flashy lights make me high

Attended a Christmas party at my friend, Shiwei's house yesterday. Before attending, I took a bath at 7 after jogging cause you'd have to be some stupid idiot to attend a party smelling like feet. Just as I was halfway done, I get a call from Florence saying that she's already at my housing area even though the party is supposed to be at 8. So I rushed and went out to tell her that I wouldn't follow her to the party cause I had to wait for Ivan. Hurray for rushed bath!

Photobucket

After reaching, I had to wrap presents. What the crap right? Well I had to do it cause Steph's a lost cause when it comes to present wrapping. You'll see why in awhile.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After being forced volunteering to wrap the presents, we just messed around a little.

Photobucket

The only reason I'm in this picture is because of my hair. Florence only wanted to take a picture of me cause my hair was awesome!! I gotta wait till college to test out my theory that Bieberish hair = getting girls. 

Photobucket
DIE SMURF!!

Photobucket
Pathetic. Just pathetic.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Once again ._.

Photobucket
"Is there something wrong with my face?" says Ivan

After bout 20 minutes, my awesome black brothers joined the party. Shiwei turned off the lights and turned on the PARTAY LIGHTS and CLUBBIN MUSIC!! *insert clubbin' music here"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Santa in da hood!

Photobucket
What seems to be Santa Claus and Rudolph the red nose raindeer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Where is Florence touching Steph?!


After that, it was eating time! No fat jokes when I say I was looking forward to eating. I haven't ate since 2 in the afternoon and it was already 9. Oh and between us and the other billion people on the internet, I was expecting more than sausages, fish and meat balls and unterminated chicken. But hey, I was there for the company anyways.


Photobucket
The people on the right and left conner are normal cause they were looking a food, not at the camera. 

Photobucket
OMNOMNOM

Photobucket

There was also this really cool light thingamajig set up. So what did we do with it? Take random pictures of course!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ended up being forced to playing charades.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Played with "snow spray". Won't be a real party without it. No pictures cause I was busy trying not to get sprayed in the face. I failed miserably for your information. Got sprayed in the face and when I was squatting down trying to get the soap bubbles outta my eyes, Steph ninja-ed my butt with the spray.

Went home at 12, took a shower and opened up my mystery present.

Photobucket
Steph's amazing wrapping skills

Photobucket
A KIDDIE CUP FROM THE STORE!! Just what I needed.


I had a great time that night. Oh, and Happy Boxing Day.

Nuff' said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...