Eargasms

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from me to you


Worst Christmas card ever? Yeah I think so too. But anyways, Merry Christmas people! *insert cheering*


Much better. WHY CAN'T I CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH THEM?! Instead, I'm stuck celebrating Christmas with the gang tomorrow. That means pictures, pictures and more pictures. And when there's pictures, there's uploading. My uploading speed is slow as a crippled tortoise just so you know.

Well, after Christmas, I'm gonna get my haircut cause of two factors. 

  1. I'm getting pretty sick of the hair cut I had from form 2 till now and I'm thinking of getting some different hairstyle.
  2. School rules. Dammit. Only one more year of school rules. Then after that, collage rules! YAY!


On another totally unrelated note, my sister hacked my Facebook account.


This is probably the most liked post I have up on Facebook recently. Not that I'm lame or anything, it's just that Facebook is losing it's appeal. Pretty soon people are gonna start ditching Facebook like how everyone ditched Friendster and Myspace.

Nuff' said.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...